Any of these & I would be happy forever and ever.
variations of my dream house, listed above.
Was just wondering why my eye hurt so much. Then I remembered that Patmyfanwy used it as a landing pad this morning after jumping off the bedhead. Cheers Cat.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Well, I said “I love you” to my cat, Patmyfanwy, who grunted at me. I’m taking it as an “I love you also”, and despite her being the crankiest thing on this Earth, I’m fairly certain she meant it.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Currently 25, no I would not. Considering I’m dating someone nearly ten years older is a tad bit hypocritical, but I find younger people too immature for my liking.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
This morning. Someone made me cranky because I had mentioned something on numerous occasions yet they went and did something completely different because they weren’t listening to me. They never do. And I was picking on Ongina, my other cat, and it made so happy because we were having mummy-kitty time.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I work in retail, its in the job description…
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
Negative. That I’m aware of anyway.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Not today, no. But there is still some time left in this day.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Jeans, rainbow slippers, Blink 182 shirt and my grey beanie.
8. How often do you listen to music?
Everyday. Doesn’t everybody?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Jeans. So comfy.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
Alas, it is 2013.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
I’m in between. There are days when I want to surround myself with friends and loved ones, yet other days I want to bite people’s faces off.
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
Indeed. A boy by the name of Adam…
13. What about ‘R’?
Does my partner’s nickname that she is only ever referred to as count? Rowdy <3
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
In Australia we call this manual. And no. I’m lucky I can see and hear at the same time. Don’t go throwing too many more actions into the mix.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
I do. You can say you don’t care, but in reality it bites the big one.
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
The other day. Cried with laughter!
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
No. My siblings all have brown eyes like my mum, but I have blue ones just like my dad. Pretty spesh.
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
Not a boy. But my fair lady I would.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
I dislike that I can’t nap and I’m very tired but have washing and cleaning to do. Yet here I sit, tapping at my keyboard.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Even cuter when a girl does it.
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
I am. She makes me happy.
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
The girlfriend does. Every night before bed. And when I constantly say it to her so she has to say it back when I’m in an annoying mood.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
I think everyone has at some point in time.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Rowdy. I complained that I was cold and that her fart smelt.
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
Not usually, but since starting this ridiculously early delivery shifts, my nose has been a constant tap.
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
Blink 182’s offensive shirt from their recent tour here. It’s amazing! It has possibly every offensive word on the back of it. I wore at Easter with a cardigan over the top when we visited my partner’s family. What I failed to realise was that the cardigan was slightly see-through. Oops.
30. Does anyone hate you?
Probably. Not too sure.
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
Its actually quite possible. Im not aware of what is on Rowdy’s side of the room.
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
No. There are far too many other nicer piercings I want.
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
I dont think I could. It all sort of fits into place somehow.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
Not last night, not that I remember.
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
I highly doubt it. In fact, I know I wont be.
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Other then Rowds, no.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
I slept for most of it. So yes!
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
I shall :D
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
No. Please excuse me while I go cry into a cheeseburger…
44. What’s the best part about school?
That it is over? I actually kind of liked school though..
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
I used to. I was a teenage girl after all.
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
My mind is full of constant what ifs.
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Not at all. Alot of life experiences have happened in between.
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
It was my boss, so no.
52. Are you nice to everyone?
Sometimes too nice. I have a high tolerence for people I shouldn’t.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
I can and have.
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
56. Do you think you like someone?
I know I do.
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
Yes, a boy names Jaye.
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Girls. It used to always be boys but I get along better with the ladies now.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
I hate alot.
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
There is. And I have no desire to discuss it right now.
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
Hopefully no one.
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
They arent painted at all at the moment.
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
No. It will be lovely.
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
I dont. I hate seeing a man cry.
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
Not all the way down, but they have slide down.
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
My mum. She informed me that my father broke a man’s leg and kneecap because the guy was trying to rob my father with a crowbar. Sometimes my father is a badass!
70. How do you look right now?
Disgusting. Yet comfortable.
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
I do, its a wonderful thing!
72. Can you commit to one person?
I can and I have.
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
Not today. I did the other day though. But I did have massive amounts of sugar before I went to bed and Im blaming that.
76. Are you a jealous person?
I can be, yes.
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
If you have the right one, then yes.
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
Old friends and their bullshit.
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
Just my girlfriend so she can chill with me so Im not bored.
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Work at friggin 3:30am! In the cold! In the dark! The only good thing about it is I get to feed the kitties I have befriended on my delivery run.
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
Sometimes. Sometimes not enough.
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
I am with the person I wish to be with. So I would still be sitting here, avoiding cleaning and waiting for her to return home.
85. Are you over your past?
Some cases I am. Others live long in my memory.
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
I used to. We dated also. Then remained friends.
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
Not really. Sad.
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
It would be me apologising. I would definately accept presents though. I would like to be friends with him again though.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
I would, because they live here. But then wonder why they werent here in bed with me at that time of the morning.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
I have and it was awkward, but fuck it was nice looking!
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
I certainly hope so!
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
I know people, not close but I know them.
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
I was. It was alright.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
I was, and still am.
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
Despite the female beard that they are unaware they have, yes.
97. Who do you have texts from?
Many, many people. I really should clear some.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
I would break down I think.
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Every night. She doesnt look that old though.
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
I have and it was nice.
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Its a wonderful thing!
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.
sassy serial killers
French fries omfg
Remember Death penalty is murder
I just ate a whole bag of chocolate and coconut covered marshmallows and I have the biggest toothache but I’m not even sorry.
May the 4th be with you!